Sep 8, 2012 / 5:00 am
You will be introduced to your Real Estate team that includes certified Mortgage Professionals and Realtors through the Canadian Home Buyers Academy, who are tops in the market anyway. Your cash back is calculated based on the purchase price of the home you decide to buy and the commission structure in your market area.
A seller will include the total Real Estate commissions into the listing price of their home. Traditionally as buyers we don't generally have the opportunity to negotiate any of the commissions that we pay as those costs are built into the price we pay for our home! By using our appointed Real Estate team through the Canadian Home Buyers Academy, we have been able to negotiate on your behalf to provide you with cash back! We want you to recover some of these costs of buying a new home.
Please take some time to visit the Canadian Home Buyers Academy website by clicking on the link below and register to get your cash back today!
The site is also full of valuable information on purchasing a home and obtaining a mortgage. Learn everything you need to know about things such as home inspections, credit reports and paying down your mortgage faster!
Read more Home Finance articles
- Make your home toxic free Oct 5
- First time home buyer mistakes Sep 21
- Smart back-to-school shopping tips Aug 24
- Eight ways to save money Aug 10
- Benefits of using a mortgage broker Jul 27
- Home equity vs. 2nd mortgage loans Jul 13
- Home renovation tips Jun 28
- House hunting: finding the right fit Jun 15
- Designing a water efficient garden Jun 1
- Tips for a stress-free summer move May 18
- Selecting the right mortgage planner May 4
- Establishing credit history Apr 20
(Click for RSS instructions.)