Aug 30, 2012 / 10:29 am
The District of West Kelowna wants to know what improvements you would like to see to the CN Wharf.
The municipality is encouraging residents to complete an online survey aimed at providing feedback into design concepts for proposed improvements to the wharf in Gellatly Bay.
The survey is open until September 10 and can be accessed via a link on the municipality's home page at districtofwestkelowna.ca
Design concepts were developed using feedback from an Ideas Survey and a Youth Survey that were conducted earlier this year, and the general direction given during the development of the Waterfront Plan.
Input received through the survey, and from an open house held at the wharf on August 23, will be used in the creation of a CNR Wharf Park Plan, which will contain recommendations for phased improvements to the wharf over several years.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Missing man located May 14
- Cops bust another West Kelowna grow May 14
- Pub staff and patrons become heroes May 13
- Creeks in West Kelowna remain stable May 13
- Golf course fire ruled an arson May 13
- Uncovering youth homelessness May 13
- Westshore water advisory May 12
- West Kelowna will control its own pests May 12
- Shannon Lake clubhouse video May 11
- Van goes into restaurant May 11