Aug 20, 2012 / 4:15 pm
Federal Parolee Jared Heath Agar is back behind bars after he was arrested Sunday, in Vernon.
Members from the Vernon Detachment located Agar, 30, a resident of Kelowna, in downtown Vernon.
Agar provided altered identification and gave officers a false name.
He was arrested without incident and is now is facing a number of new charges.
Agar's parole was suspended July 19 and a subsequent warrant was issued for his arrest.
He has a criminal history which includes robbery with violence, assault with a weapon, other property related offences, breach of conditions, drug related convictions and fraud.
Agar will be detained in custody pending a review of his parole status.
Read more Vernon News
- Cussing and spitting his way to jail May 21
- Cycling across Canada for a cause May 20
- 4th annual YAA Festival May 18
- Chitty-Maverick bang bang grounded May 17
- Coldstream house fire May 16