Aug 20, 2012 / 11:00 am
Update 12:45 p.m. - Zachary Ramsden has returned home safely.
Kelowna RCMP is still concerned over the whereabouts of a 14-year-old Kelowna boy who left home nearly three weeks ago and has not returned.
On August 1, at 10:30 p.m., RCMP received a report of a missing person from the 3800 block of Tillicum Court.
The officers were told Zachary Ramsden left home after a heated argument and has not returned since.
Police say Ramsden may be experimenting with alcohol and drug use and there are concerns for his well-being.
They believe that he may be living with friends, possibly in the Mission area of Kelowna.
Although there has been some activity on social media, Cst. Kris Clark says police need to speak with him directly to determine his welfare.
Ramsden is described as a Caucasian boy, 5'8" and 120 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.
Anyone with any information regarding his whereabouts is asked to call the Kelowna RCMP at 250-762-3300.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Motorcycle, deer collide near Rutland Jun 16
- Bee gone Bernard honey makers Jun 16
- Fishing derby anglers reel 'em in Jun 16
- Ride Don't Hide supports mental health Jun 16
- Show and Shine hits city park Jun 16
- Castanet's week in review Jun 16
- Randy Couture in Kelowna Jun 15
- Woman stuck in elevator, stays calm Jun 15
- Local couple caught in Turkey riots Jun 15
- Father's Day fastball tournament Jun 15