Aug 16, 2012 / 10:23 am
The community is invited to stop by the CNR Wharf on Thursday, Aug. 23 to provide input on concepts for future improvements to the historical West Kelowna landmark.
The open house for the public will take place from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Concept directions presented at the open house were developed from an Ideas Survey and Youth Survey conducted earlier this year.
People unable to attend can go to districtofwestkelowna.ca between August 23 and 31, view the concept directions online and e-mail feedback to planning staff.
A link to the concepts will be provided on the District of West Kelowna's home page, under events and meetings.
Read more West Kelowna articles
- Golf course fire ruled an arson May 13
- Uncovering youth homelessness May 13
- Westshore water advisory May 12
- West Kelowna will control its own pests May 12
- Shannon Lake clubhouse video May 11
- Van goes into restaurant May 11
- Clubhouse destroyed by fire May 11
- Mystery driver wrecks car May 10
- Motorists asked to avoid Angus Drive May 10
- Burnt out headlight tips off cops May 9