Aug 10, 2012 / 10:26 am
A workplace accident has killed a young mechanic at Montreal's Trudeau airport.
He was a 22-year-old employee at the company OK Tire.
Around 11 o'clock this morning, the man was changing a tire on an airplane tug belonging to the Swissport ground-services company.
Authorities have no other details for the moment.
The province's workplace-safety board is investigating.
Read more Canada News
- Two face murder in Bosma death
- Ford folly cracks up late night TV
- RCMP families want help
- Liberals want hearings on Harper's office
- Mother yells as driver appears in court
- Ford to crack open scandal today
- Rally calls for end to ties with monarchy
- Village mourns fishermen
- Wind turbine proposal for Juno Beach
- PM's new chief of staff
- Anarchist 'panda' leads a new fight
- Warm summer forecast for Canada