Aug 5, 2012 / 10:23 am
A police dispatcher in Wisconsin says there has been a shooting at a Sikh temple outside of Milwaukee.
Oak Creek Police Department dispatcher Stephanie Uljanec says the shooting took place Sunday morning at the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin but she doesn't know how many people are shot or if there are fatalities.
Oak Creek is a Milwaukee suburb.
Fran McLaughlin, spokeswoman for the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department, says officers are at the scene but she has no immediate information to report.
Read more World News
- Penn urges US to pressure Bolivia
- Missing in Mexico
- United Airlines resumes 787 flights
- Jackson concerts cost AEG $24M
- Oklahoma school takes direct hit
- James Caan revisits the '70s at Cannes
- Military sex abuse victims seek care
- Did North Korea launch missiles?
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma
- Wave of attacks in Iraq, kill at least 70
- John Lennon guitar sells for $408,000
- Arrests made in Las Vegas iPad killing
(Click for RSS instructions.)