Aug 4, 2012 / 11:43 am
Search crews are back in Sasamat Lake in Port Moody on the third day of their search for a missing 21-year-old woman.
Joy Zhang, who police say has the mental capacity of a 10-year-old, has been missing since Thursday.
She and a friend had separated from a group outing, but while the friend has been found, Zhang has not been seen since, even though searchers have combed through all the area's trails.
Coquitlam Search and Rescue say Zhang may be hiding because she is afraid.
Her parents have joined the search, hoping that their voices will trigger a response from her.
Read more BC News
- Driver, 11, flips jeep killing 12-year-old
- Air force helps rescue hiker
- Coal mine rejected on Vancouver Island
- Ahmadiyya mosque opens in Delta
- BC NDP's bus ride went beyond Hope
- Vancouver man shot dead in Costa Rica
- Company intercepts LSD-laced mail
- Hydro project to go ahead in northern BC
- Pickton victims' families skeptical
- Coroners warn of water danger
- RCMP surround Langley home
- Beware of counterfeit polymer $100's
(Click for RSS instructions.)