Jul 27, 2012 / 9:17 pm
West Vancouver police have been called in to investigate a central Interior Mountie after an arrest he conducted sent a BC man to hospital.
A 35-year-old was injured and remains in hospital following a vehicle chase by police from the areas of Quesnel to Williams Lake.
Few details have been released about the incident, which took place last Saturday.
Williams Lake RCMP have asked several investigators from the outside force to conduct a criminal examination of what happened that day.
The West Vancouver department says it's committed to carrying out the investigation in a fair, transparent and timely manner.
The Commission for Public Complaints Against the RCMP has also been notified.
Read more BC News
- ATV rider swept over falls, killed
- Evacuation order lifted near Ashcroft
- Rock hits tent killing girl, 10 and her dad
- Hwy. 97C at Ashcroft is open
- Fisherman catches a body in his net
- Forest fire Evacuation Alert now an Order
- Artifacts stolen from God's house
- Evacuation alert in Thompson-Nicola
- Kamloops man shot in leg
- Mounties shoot man on SkyTrain
- Targeted shooting at a Coquitlam home
- Search for BC teen continues
(Click for RSS instructions.)