Jul 27, 2012 / 5:00 pm
While watching the hamsters during the Big Brother live feeds earlier this week, it appeared as if Danielle was on her way out. Strategically, it would make sense for the majority of players in the house to eradicate her – thus removing coach Dan in the process. However, that plan took a major detour as the group came to the conclusion that JoJo Spatafora's abrasive personality was just too much to deal with in the house.
I can’t say I blame them. I don’t watch the live feeds all the much but whenever I indulge in that guilty pleasure JoJo just rubs me the wrong way. I wonder if her personality would be any different outside of the game…
After a brief chat with freshly evicted JoJo in front of the live audience, host Julie Chen announced that America would get the chance to vote on whether the coaches should be allowed to enter the game. Although billed as a big twist, it was completely expected. I’d be shocked if the vote comes out as a “no.”
Having the coaches compete with the newbies would definitely make things interesting. Will the newbies unite to pick off the coaches? Seems like a no-brainer decision, but nothing in Big Brother is ever that simple.
Note: if you’re not subscribed to the Live Feeds and want to watch the houseguests late night antics, be sure to watch Big Brother After Dark, airing every night at 11 pm to 2 am on Slice Network. It’s not an actual Big Brother show; it’s raw and uncut footage of the goings-on in the house. Big Brother After Dark is new to Canada this year.
JoJo, who is likely sequestered somewhere near the Big Brother house, took time today to answer my questions about her experience in the house.
Castanet: It seemed like Britney was giving you a really hard time about your gameplay. Looking back, does a part of you agree with her or do you still feel you played it right?
JoJo: I’m just very stubborn and I want to do what I want to do. I felt like I had to fight and campaign. I don’t think anything I could have done differently would have saved me. People knew I was a threat and wanted me out. I do wonder if I had listened to Britney if things would have ended up different, but I think most people had their minds made up.
Castanet: During your time in the house you talked a lot about making big moves. Had you stayed, did you have any big moves planned this week and what would it have been?
JoJo: If I had HOH I would have gone after Wil and Frank. I think I would have back doored one of them. I would have tried to get out a strong player. I don’t know why everyone is trying to get out the girls. I think it would have been a big move to eliminate Dan completely. Also, everyone will see that they made a mistake by getting rid of me and keeping Frank last week.
Castanet: After the show wraps up in September, which houseguest can you see yourself being close friends with and which one would you rather never see again?
JoJo: Close friends with Shane and Ashley. Never talk to again – I don’t think there is anyone I will never talk to again. I’m curious to see how people are outside of the house. People maybe different outside versus inside.
Castanet: Willie: Misunderstood or jerk?
Read more Entertainment News
WEST KELOWNA MOVIES
- Kelowna Rotary Centre For The Arts
- Kelowna Sunshine Theatre
- Kelowna Community Theatre
- Kelowna Actor's Studio
- Theatre Kelowna
- Kelowna Summer Theatre Festival
- Shakespeare Kelowna Theatre
- Vernon Powerhouse Theatre
- Penticton Many Hats Theatre Company
- Armstrong Asparagus Community Theatre
- Armstrong Caravan Farm Theatre
- Kelowna Rotary Centre For The Arts
- Chamber Music Kelowna
- Okanagan Festival Singers
- Okanagan Symphony
- Okanagan Jazz & Blues Society
- Ballet Kelowna
- Vernon Jazz Society
- Summerland Singers and Players
- Festivals Kelowna
- Parks Alive!
FILM / RADIO [+]
- Fan arrested for trespassing at Taylor Swift's home
- Katie Holmes attracts seven suitors
- Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson go skinny dipping
- Paris Hilton no longer interested in fame
- Holly Madison's fiance facing jail?
- Time Waster - Best of the Web Photos
- Brad Pitt: Angelina's mastectomy decision is 'heroic'
- Usher sued by former nanny
- Thieves take $325,905 after Justin Bieber concert
- Christina Aguilera returning to The Voice
- Angelina Jolie has breasts removed
- Crashing Soon at Train Wreck Comedy
(Click for RSS instructions.)