Vernon and North Okanagan
Jul 14, 2012 / 7:33 am
Magic over the Okanagan, as the northern lights come down over the valley. Erik Madsen took this time lapse of the aurora borealis from July 11-12. Shot on his Nikon D7000 with a 50mm F1.4 lens.
The northern lights are showing up as a result of large solar flares, even people in the Lower Mainland might have a chance to see them this weekend.
Read more Vernon / N. Okanagan News
- Two people pulled from Shuswap River Jun 17
- Fire ban set for Kamloops Fire Centre Jun 15
- Sawmill fire destroys building Jun 14
- RCMP officer faces child porn charge Jun 14
- In memory of Taylor Jun 14
- Sunshine will be out this weekend Jun 13
- Structural issues shut down theatre Jun 12