Jul 3, 2012 / 7:51 am
Barclays says that Jerry del Missier, a high-level lieutenant of departed chief executive Bob Diamond, has resigned.
Del Missier, a Canadian, was appointed chief operating officer only last month. He was previously a top executive in Barclays Capital.
The bank announced Del Missier's departure on Tuesday, just hours after Diamond announced his resignation.
Read more Business News
|QHR Technologies Inc||0.57||0.00|
|Anavex Life Sciences||0.475||-0.025|
|Copper Mountain Mining||1.76||+0.01|
Owning a business is a daily battle. Customers reduce everything to the most easily comparable factors – apples to apples – and dollars per unit. Business owners must constantly strive to...
Big Picture Stocks press on Most major global equity markets continued their upward journeys this week despite less-than-inspired economic data. In the US, weaker-than-forecast employment and housing...
The majority of Canadians prefer to make their big move during the summer season. There are a variety of reasons for choosing this time of year: it is easier to transport boxes in non-icy condition...
- Loonie heads lower
- Loonie takes a short dive
- Music industry biggies donate $70M
- IRS investigated for tea party targeting
- Loonie weakens as commodities fall
- The buck is up - a little
- Cheap deadly cars made in Brazil
- Bangladesh to raise wages
- Open for business
- 'Gatsby' earns $51.1M, 'Iron Man' $72.5M
- Chrysler recalls nearly 470,000 SUVs
- Bell not interested in selling more Astral