Jun 26, 2012 / 5:00 am
"I always go into things to make a change, make a difference."
"What I liked least about being a mayor was the individual conflicts between neighbours…those were probably the most frustrating."
I wanted to change "…the thinking of politicians being someone that people didn’t like."
Part 2 of this interview will be posted on Saturday, June 30th.
Read more Finding Kelowna articles
- A pettiness to expiate Feb 19
- In praise of older women Feb 5
- Fonzie Jan 22
- On the road to find out Jan 8
- In the age of tattooed women Dec 11
- Kelowna Right to Life: Part 3 of 3 Nov 6
- Kelowna Right to Life: Part 2 of 3 Nov 4
- Kelowna Right to Life: Part 1 of 3 Oct 30
- On the banks of the creek Oct 16
- Summer's last act Sep 18
- At the Centre of Gravity Sep 4
- Dancing in the park! Aug 21
(Click for RSS instructions.)