Jun 25, 2012 / 2:47 pm
After much delay a date for a pre-trial conference has finally been set for Joelon David Atish Verma.
Verma is charged with the first degree murder in the death and robbery of Brittney Irving.
He appeared by video in a Kelowna Court Room on Monday.
The pre-trial conference will take place by phone on July 16.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Dangerous Dog Act challenged May 23
- Early morning fire May 23
- Marina moving along May 22
- Kelowna closes all sportfields May 22
- Big Red rolls through Kelowna May 22
- Greenway underpasses closed May 22
- Former Miss Kelowna earns gold May 22
- New middle school for Upper Mission May 22
- Victim services honour BC Liquor Stores May 22
- Power back on in East Kelowna May 21