Jun 21, 2012 / 1:20 pm
Matthew Foerster was back in a Kelowna Court room on Thursday.
The 26-year-old is charged with the first degree murder of 18-year-old Taylor Van Diest on Halloween night in Armstrong.
Foerster appeared by video, with slicked back hair and clad in a red jump suit.
The Cherryville man has several other charges laid against him including one count each of sexual assault and unlawful confinement relating to an incident at the Garden of Eden in Kelowna in April, 2005.
Additional charges have also been laid in connection with a home invasion in Cherryville on October 19, 2004.
All matters were adjourned for two weeks until July 5, as both Crown lawyers and the defence have to discuss witness reports and file arraignments, before a Pre Trial Conference date can be set.
Here is the video of Foerster as he is brought back to BC.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Dangerous Dog Act challenged May 23
- Early morning fire May 23
- Marina moving along May 22
- Kelowna closes all sportfields May 22
- Big Red rolls through Kelowna May 22
- Greenway underpasses closed May 22
- Former Miss Kelowna earns gold May 22
- New middle school for Upper Mission May 22
- Victim services honour BC Liquor Stores May 22
- Power back on in East Kelowna May 21