Jun 20, 2012 / 10:52 am
Mill Creek Regional park is open again to the public.
Minor repairs were made to trails, the parking area, bridges and stairs since the creek overflowed its banks on June 9, forcing closure of the 15.3 hectare park in Ellison just off Spencer Road.
The Regional District is continuing people and pets visiting creek-side parks to remain alert until higher elevation snowpack melts and spring ring off is complete as water levels could rise unexpectedly.
It is advised to stay away from the banks and edge of any area creeks as they are subject to erosion from higher creek flows.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Gas leak capped on Borden Ave. Jun 17
- Wiens trial to resume in July Jun 17
- Room to grow - hotel tax continues Jun 17
- Sugar closes sorting plant Jun 17
- Assault sends one man to hospital Jun 17
- Memory card looking for a home Jun 17
- Firetrucks off to Peru Jun 17
- Weather Report Jun 17
- Motorcycle, deer collide near Rutland Jun 16
- Bee gone Bernard honey makers Jun 16