Jun 18, 2012 / 8:00 am
1113 Parkbluff Lane at Highpointe
Presented by Coldwell Banker - Jane Hoffman Group
How often have you enviously watched movies with scenes taking place in those luxurious homes that sit high in the Hollywood Hills? You know, the ones that are usually owned by movie stars and studio execs? Or perhaps you’ve seen some homes on HGTV or Cribs that just blow you away with their extravagance. It seems like the views – and everything else that goes along with those types of luxury homes - are only attainable in Southern California (or somewhere in Europe).
It’s no secret that the Okanagan boasts some fantastic homes, but do “those” homes we see in the movies exist here? Absolutely!
And this luxury home delivers on everything and more, without crossing line between classy extravagance and overt flamboyance. 1113 Parkbluff both exceeds and redefines the word “stunning.”
Situated in the gated Highpointe neighborhood, this majestic villa is perched upon a truly unique site, affording an expansive panoramic view of both lake and city.
Recently built, this home was designed to capture its gorgeous setting, and offers an entertainer's delight: the grand patios, pool complete with bar access, home theatre, wine display room, luxury guest accommodations with private ensuites, and endless windows to frame the breathtaking vistas.
This home is nestled within an amazing neighborhood of executive architectural homes in a central location, only minutes to nearby golf courses and downtown Kelowna.
Check out the extensive list of the home’s exceptional features, and marvel at the stunning photos that capture the essence of what this property offers.
- Sweeping views of Okanagan Lake, Kelowna’s city lights, Okanagan Mountain Park Perched on top of mountain side, backing onto green space you will find an enclave luxurious residences at Highpointe
- Tuscany style home, warm, inviting, inspired by textures and colors found in nature
- This timeless style exudes old world charm while offering all the advantages of modern convenience
- Meticulously built by Edgecombe Builders with careful scrutiny to every detail
- Lighting fixtures of choice are wrought iron chandeliers and wall sconces providing a warm hue with inset spot lighting for a brighter light selection
- Custom wrought iron detailing on railings with solid wood fir posts and handrails. All stairs are lit at floor level and overhead
- Textured drywall finish on most interior wall surfaces and painted ceilings
- Full house media audio and surveillance system located in lower level mechanical room
- In floor radiant heat on main floor
- Walnut hardwood floors
- Custom alder interior doors
- Acoustic batt insulation in all interior walls and ceiling areas
- Infinity edge concrete salt water pool, structurally engineered concrete walls, separate wading pool for young children, swim up bar area complete with bar stools that opens to interior bar
- On a breezy summer evening, comfort is offered on the covered outdoor pool patio with a stunning stone fireplace and overhead heaters
- Exterior boasts copper accents, wood soffits, wrought iron, flagstone, and tile roofing
- Five outdoor viewing decks blend nature with interior also have full audio experience
- Magnificent curb appeal, stone paver driveway with stamped concrete border
- Extensive use of natural flagstone. No rock has been cut, but fitted meticulously. Simply spectacular workmanship!
- Custom overhead wood doors with iron accents lead to triple car garage that has 11 wood windows, 400 amp electrical service
Luxury Home Parkbluff
Read more Luxury Homes articles