Jun 14, 2012 / 4:21 pm
The bridge over Mill Creek at Bulman Road south of Shadow Ridge Golf Course has been closed until further notice due to high water levels.
Mill Creek first overflowed its banks onto Bulman Road during the weekend.
An inspection of the bridge to ensure the safety of the travelling public will be conducted once water levels recede.
The City of Kelowna appreciates the patience of motorists and residents.
For the most up-to-date information on road work, road closures and potential delays, visit the City of Kelowna's website.
Read more Kelowna News
City of Kelowna
Kelowna Discussion Forum
Kelowna's Cultural District
Kelowna Road Closures
William R. Bennett Bridge
Central Okanagan Regional District
District of Peachland
District of Lake Country
School District 23
- Calling all green thumbs May 21
- Glenmore crash May 20
- Grad party rollover May 20
- Annual regatta is largest in BC Interior May 19
- Rutland May Day Parade video May 19
- Kasugai Gardens open into the evening May 19
- The Week in Review May 19
- Rutland May Days' information May 18
- Knox Mtn. Hill Climb crash May 18
- Gas prices spike ahead of long weekend May 18