605 Almandine Court
Presented by Coldwell Banker - Jane Hoffman Group
There’s nothing like taking a vacation where you can get away from it all and relax at a luxury resort. Living the life of luxury - if only for a weekend, a week, or more if you’re lucky - can do wonders at melting away all the stress of everyday life.
But what if you could live that life 24 hours a day and 365 days per year? It’s possible, but few luxury homes in the Okanagan can live up to that claim.
This property, situated in the upper mission at Almandine Court, offers a truly must-see-to-believe spectacular view of Lake Okanagan. Actually, the home is blessed with many views of the lake, including one from the bathtub! Unlike even the very best of luxury resorts, all of your views are yours and yours only. This home was designed with privacy in mind; it’s built on a private no-through road and is nestled at the end of the street.
After taking a swim in the saltwater fiberglass pool, enjoy your meal outside in the 3,000+ sq. foot outdoor patio and living area. The outdoor area, comprised of two beautifully covered spaces, features 600 sq. ft. of covered living room and dining space. You’ve got five gas hookups and a natural gas firepit to help you cook, and if the weather is a little chilly there’s a patio heater to keep you warm.
It’s not all about eating outdoors; the indoor dining area has expansive views of the lake, mountains, city and valley. These views are meant to be shared, and the dining area can accommodate up to 14 people to dine comfortably.
Living a luxurious life, eating, swimming and entertaining... that's only the beginning.
Let the photo gallery tell the rest of the story.
Luxury Home Almandine Court
- Rancher / full walk out lower level with grade level access to pool and patio
- Outdoor living space and pool area at grade level with ease of access from kitchen, dining room, master bedroom
- Private and beautifully sited on .58 acre adjacent to 35 acres of ALR land
- Magnificent lake and city view. Absolutely spectacular sparkling city night view!
- All windows are designed to frame and enhance the panoramic views; home is positioned on lot with privacy in mind
- Large RV parking area, will accommodate the largest diesel pusher or 5th wheel with slide outs, RV sani dump at corner of garage
- Additional parking pad on the east side of the home
- Driveway and parking pads, 3400 sq ft, stamped concrete and exposed aggregate finishing, driveway is prewired for electric gates
- Multiple oversized garages
- 32 linear feet of storage sheds along exterior garage wall
- 3 covered decks, two with 10 mm frameless glass railings
- Gienow metal clad wood windows with stain grade sash, smart glass, single lever triple locks, positioned for ventilation and “cross breezes”
- Walnut hardwood floors, 3/4/5 inch varied width, finished on site
- Pleated shades, California shutters, wooden bi folds