Apr 28, 2012 / 12:57 pm
Two people with behind-the-scenes jobs with B.C.'s Liberal party are resigning.
Environment Minister Terry Lake says executive director Chad Pederson is leaving at the end of May for a job with a non-profit organization.
Pederson had been in his current position since December 2010, and Lake says he's leaving on good terms.
The party's recently hired director of communications, Jehnifer Benoit, has also given notice she's quitting next month.
MLA Kevin Krueger says the two resignations are a coincidence and that many young people move on from government jobs to other positions. (CHNL)
Read more BC News
- Snowboarder dies on Grouse Mtn.
- Child abductor gets 6 years in prison
- Temperatures to drop next week
- Weekend road report
- Elderly man kills two pedestrians
- House fire kills 1 in Langley
- B.C. legislature dome needs pricy refit
- Kamloops - Fraud against seniors
- Coquitlam middle school evacuated
- Coquihalla reopened
- Strikes loom at Okanagan schools
- Gov't endorses alcohol sales in stores
(Click for RSS instructions.)