143288
142349

Kamloops  

Girl out of ICU

CTV News is reporting that there has been a positive turn after the long weekend camping tragedy in Salmon Arm.

The young Kamloops girl who was overcome with carbon monoxide while camping has been moved out of an intensive care unit. Micaela, 9. was found in critical condition while her mother, Lucy Beaurain, died at the scene.

The tragedy occurred over the long weekend on a private campground near Salmon Arm.

RCMP initially reported that carbon monoxide poisoning likely occurred because of a camp stove inside a tent was being used as a source of heat.

A GoFundMe campaign has been set up to support Micaela's father with expenses.

– with files from CTV Vancouver



More Kamloops News

143481


Recent Trending




135881


143436
144222


143698


Send us your News Tips!


Soft 103.9

Kamloops SPCA Featured Pet

Gypsy
Gypsy Kamloops SPCA >


143823




Castanet Proud Member of RTNDA Canada
138635