59111
49467

Kelowna  

Short sparks attic fire

An electrical short caused an attic fire in Kelowna, Monday.

Firefighters responded to the 200 block of Cactus Road about 1:20 p.m.

They arrived to find smoke coming from the roof of the home.

No one was home at the time, but firefighters gained entry and found a small fire in the attic that was quickly extinguished. The fire was contained to the roof trusses and an electric roof vent.

One adult and four children ​are in the care of Emergency Support Services, says Platoon Capt. Kelly Stephens.



More Kelowna News

57459
Recent Trending
57111


49792


132540


132729
Okanagan Oldies

Kelowna SPCA Featured Pet

Annie
Annie Kelowna SPCA >


132565


132931


Castanet Proud Member of RTNDA Canada
57676
133610