Lady Gaga's boyfriend is planning to propose to her soon.
The 'Applause' singer - real name Stefani Germanotta - has been dating 'Chicago Fire' star Taylor Kinney for two years and he is reportedly desperate to pop the question, but hasn't find the right engagement ring yet.
A source told Life & Style magazine: "Taylor's been looking at engagement rings for Stef for a couple of months.
"He has told a couple of his close guy friends that he wants to propose soon."
The 32-year-old actor was originally planning to surprise the singer on her 28th birthday on March 28.
The source said: "Taylor was considering proposing over her birthday, but he hasn't found the right ring in time. He wants to find something unique that will suit her personality.
"Despite her whole Lady Gaga persona, Stefani is really traditional. Taylor wants the proposal to represent that."
Last week, the hunky actor admitted he believes in monogamy and marriage.
He told E! News: "I think so. My grandparents have been together for 50 some odd years. I know a lot of happy marriages."
- Irene Cara dead at 63Entertainment 22,691 views
- Stallone reality TV worriesEntertainment 14,420 views
- Kendall goes cowgirlEntertainment 3,758 views
- Jessie J 'still hurting'Entertainment 2,556 views
- Sex scenes 'mechanical'Entertainment 3,531 views
- Gooding says he's changedEntertainment 2,073 views
- No Potter parody for AlEntertainment 1,515 views
- 'Grateful to be safe'Entertainment 1,798 views