Lady Gaga's boyfriend is planning to propose to her soon.
The 'Applause' singer - real name Stefani Germanotta - has been dating 'Chicago Fire' star Taylor Kinney for two years and he is reportedly desperate to pop the question, but hasn't find the right engagement ring yet.
A source told Life & Style magazine: "Taylor's been looking at engagement rings for Stef for a couple of months.
"He has told a couple of his close guy friends that he wants to propose soon."
The 32-year-old actor was originally planning to surprise the singer on her 28th birthday on March 28.
The source said: "Taylor was considering proposing over her birthday, but he hasn't found the right ring in time. He wants to find something unique that will suit her personality.
"Despite her whole Lady Gaga persona, Stefani is really traditional. Taylor wants the proposal to represent that."
Last week, the hunky actor admitted he believes in monogamy and marriage.
He told E! News: "I think so. My grandparents have been together for 50 some odd years. I know a lot of happy marriages."
- Shakira charged againEntertainment 2:24pm - 16,803 views
- 'Save cinema' from comicsEntertainment 7:28am - 2,581 views
- Britney not ready to talkEntertainment 7:24am - 2,160 views
- Man From U.N.C.L.E. diesEntertainment 7:20am - 2,431 views
- Kerry looking for her fatherEntertainment 7:16am - 1,821 views
- Lanez scared for his lifeEntertainment 7:13am - 1,241 views
- Keith says phones a 'drug'Entertainment 7:11am - 1,763 views
- Underwood plays Grey CupEntertainment 7:00am - 1,311 views