Emile Hirsch has poked fun at Shia LaBeouf on Twitter.
The 'Lone Survivor' actor mocked his former friend in a series of sarcastic messages on Wednesday (02.12.14), just one day after the 'Transformers' star launched his new art installation, titled '#IAmSorry,' at a gallery in Los Angeles, which involves him sitting at a table in silence with a brown paper bag over his head printed with the words "I Am Not Famous Anymore."
Emile, 28, tweeted: "I AM NOT FAMOUS TO BEGIN WITH."
Soon after he added: "I AM BEGINNING TO FEEL SLIGHTLY MORE FAMOUS," before writing: "I TAKE IT BACK, STILL NOT FAMOUS."
He later posted: "I AM...CONFUSED ABOUT HOW FAMOUS OR NOT FAMOUS I MIGHT POTENTIALLY BE...ANYMORE...
"I AM...ACCIDENTALLY ON CAPS."
A number of other celebrities have also teased Shia, who wore the same brown bag over his head to the Berlin premiere of 'Nymphomaniac' on Sunday (02.09.14), shortly after storming out of a press conference, and has tweeted the words "I Am Not Famous Anymore" almost every day since January 13, for his eccentric behavior recently, including Jim Carrey, Lena Dunham, Billy Murray and Seth Rogen.
The 27-year-old actor announced last month that he was "retiring from all public life" after he was forced to apologize for plagiarizing author Daniel Clowes' graphic novellas, 'Justin M. Damiano,' for his short film 'HowardCantour.com'.
- Frey still stands on cornerWinslow, Ariz. 6:32 am - 2,027 views
- DiCaprio to discuss climateEntertainment 1,120 views
- Taylor Swift shakes off splitEntertainment 1,467 views
- Rihanna runs late for FestivalEntertainment 658 views
- Josh Brolin wedsEntertainment 1,074 views
- Miley Cyrus - Billy Idol duetEntertainment 741 views
- Backstreet Boys residencyEntertainment 555 views
- Fighting for communityWhat's On 4,328 views
- Emotional Kesha thanksEntertainment 2,498 views