The Jonas Brothers are embroiled in a bitter bust-up.
The band, which includes Nick, 21, Joe, 24, and Kevin, 25, have reportedly axed their upcoming U.S. tour, which was due to kick off in Philadelphia on Friday (10.11.13), after a major argument.
The siblings' spokesperson, Jesse Derris, told People.com: "There is a deep rift within the band. There was a big a disagreement over their music direction."
The brothers, who formed their group in 2005, decided to cancel the tour after the feud erupted last weekend.
Ticket holders will be refunded and it is not yet known if the brothers will work together again.
Asked if the band have split, their spokesperson admitted: "It remains to be seen".
A source insisted that the trio's argument isn't personal and is only about "creative differences".
Another insider told HollywoodLife.com: "It's not a personal fight, it's about the music. They are brothers, they love each other. Yes, they are still speaking."
But a friend close to the 'Pom Poms' hitmakers suggested they might be able to work things out.
The source said: "It really isn't as bad as things sound. Now that they can make more decisions about their career, they are taking it super seriously because they want to be around 30 years from now. So canceling a tour to get their s**t together will pay off handsomely in their future. They are not going not break up."
- Taylor Kinney proud of GagaEntertainment 1,521 views
- Stickboy coming to VernonEntertainment 2,142 views
- Bieber really loves who?Entertainment 2,589 views
- Returning to PeachfestEntertainment 3,151 views
- Cyrus' $2.5M lovenestEntertainment 3,130 views
- Artists paint for heartEntertainment 3,272 views
- The Sexiest Dad Alive is?Entertainment 4,242 views
- Charlize Theron for Fast 8?Entertainment 4,793 views
- Frozen: The musicalEntertainment 4,956 views