Around The Web
Chavonna ""Bang"" Ross is a tattoo artist turned candlemaker in Atlanta, Georgia. Her company, Bang'N Candles, is known for its realistic dessert-, beverage-, and food-themed candles. The eco-friendly candles are made from soy wax, take two to three hours to make, and burn for 15 to 40 hours, depending on their size.
Keith and Sue Blazye have 8,450 teapots steeped in adventure. Though their passion for teapots started out as a family tradition, it has since blossomed into a unique museum collection.
Bull sharks are massive animals that instill awe and respect. They are top predators, moving aside only when tiger sharks appear, or the occasional orca passes through. They are sleek and powerful, with a commanding presence. Their huge jaws full of razor sharp teeth intimidate even the most seasoned scuba diver. Nothing about sharks is predictable and it is wise to remember that this is their domain. Humans are the visitors here. But, despite their fearsome reputation and the obvious ability for them to easily overpower a human, unprovoked attacks are extremely rare.
More Around The Web articles
- Different banana types Aug 8
- Painting with a squeegee Aug 7
- 6 year old speed racer Aug 6
- "Super" yachts Aug 5
- Grocery list hunter Aug 4
- This week in Science Aug 3
- Salt formation artist Aug 2
- Goldfish ambassador Aug 1
- How to pack a backpack Jul 31
- Elephants celebrate rain Jul 30
- Pre-trip checklist Jul 29
- Hana's mini food earrings Jul 28