A couple of guys were driving along, minding their own business and listening to the Beastie Boys when they caught this beautiful moment of justice in action on video.
Imagine you got stuck sharing an office with Jigsaw from the Saw movies.
A lot of these Yahoo Answers might be just lost in English translation, but the ones that aren't... those poor kids are doomed.
NBC12 morning anchor Eric Philips had a slip of the tongue on Wednesday morning when asking viewers to "check their pantries" for a recall.
View the complete Offbeat archive
- Testing VR Pool Oct 23
- Worlds highest pogo jump Oct 22
- Dog sounds like tie fighter Oct 21
- Little girl gets a big horn Oct 20
- Weather man can improv Oct 19
- Life & rituals of excavators Oct 18
- Taylor Swift orientation Oct 17
- Worlds biggest Nerf gun Oct 16
- Don Cherry's piano desk Oct 15
- Baby polar bear loves ice Oct 14
- Awkward News Moment Oct 13
- 3-String Shovel Guitar Oct 12