View approved entries here
Rules & Regulations
- Contests are open to all residents of British Columbia only, except employees of Castanet Media Ltd., the sponsor(s) and its/ their subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be transferred, substituted or redeemed for cash.
- One prize winner will be selected by Big Surf Beer for April, May and June. Contest is subject to change at any notice.
- The contest is open to all persons living in (British Columbia, Canada) who have are 19 years of age or older.
- No Purchase necessary. To enter, you must comply with the eligibility criteria set out in these Contest Rules within the Contest Period. To qualify, contestants must submit a photo. The photos will be uploaded on the Big Surf Beer contest page upon approval.
- Photos are the responsibility of the submitter, they may open themselves up to potential copyright infringement lawsuits. This will not necessarily disqualify the submission, however if someone chooses to take issue with the material within, their legal recourse is with the submitter, not Castanet Media, Big Surf Beer, Rider Cider, or Innerspace Watersports.
- Submitted photos property of Big Surf Beer, Rider Cider, Innerspace Watersports and Castanet. Photos may be used on all social media platforms for these companies.
- NOTE: If the winner cannot accept the prize for any reason whatsoever, the prize cannot be transferred to another person and he/she will not be entitled to any compensation.
- Winner to be notified by phone and/or email, and may be announced on Social Media such as Twitter and or Facebook.
- Winner and all persons participating in the boat ride must sign a person injury waiver.
- Upon pick up of wakeboard the winner can book the date for the boat ride in July or August 2017.