41299
39707
40738
Recent Kelowna Stories
Last 7 Days


Saturday's crossword
Apr 29 - 582 views
Challenge your crossword skills every day.
Question of the Day
How would you rate Donald Trump's first 100 days in office?
Terrific!: 
12.5%
Alright: 
6.05%
Acceptable: 
5.94%
Sub-par: 
9.29%
Terrible!: 
66.22%
Total Votes:  4361
Letters

Castanet TV Kelowna

Vaisakhi fills the streets

3:00 pm
309 views
37869
41513

Tonight

Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers this evening and 30 percent chance of showers before morning. Snow level 1600 metres lowering to 1200 metres before morning. Low plus 5.
L: 5°C

Sun

A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. Snow level 1200 metres rising to 1500 metres in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 15. UV index 6 or high.
H: 15°C
L: 3°C

Mon

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 11.
H: 11°C
L: 1°C

Tue

Sunny. High 19.
H: 19°C
L: 4°C

Wed

Cloudy. High 20.
H: 20°C
L: 10°C
41613
38275
41742
Your Photos
Your Photos
41776