38547
37825
Recent Kelowna Stories
Last 7 Days
Question of the Day
At what age should smoking be legal?
16: 
6.42%
19: 
28.39%
21: 
25.66%
Outlaw tobacco: 
39.54%
Total Votes:  4224
Letters


Saturday's crossword
Jan 21 - 504 views
Challenge your crossword skills every day.

Business Beat (Sponsored)

Over 12 years experience

10:00 am
423 views
36599

Today

Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 40 percent chance of rain showers this afternoon. Snow level rising to 700 metres this afternoon. High plus 3.
H: 3°C
L: -1°C

Sun

Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Snow level 800 metres. High plus 5.
H: 5°C
L: 1°C

Mon

Cloudy. High plus 3.
H: 3°C
L: 1°C

Tue

Cloudy. High plus 3.
H: 3°C
L: -4°C

Wed

Cloudy. High zero.
H: 0°C
L: -5°C
37981
38552
Your Photos
Your Photos
38547