One of the oldest pubs in British Columbia is up for sale after falling into foreclosure.
It's hard to not smile at this kids dance moves.
Tattoo lover or not, you will appreciate the art!
Torque is fun & will need very active owners.
Photos from NASA's Apollo Missions are now available on Flickr. Here are a few of the best.
- 22 years for killerPenticton 4:11 pm - 7,923 views
- Looking to make a changeFederal Election 2015 8:38 pm - 497 views
- Europe's nuclear smugglersWorld 8:55 pm - 208 views
- College gets a big giftWest Kelowna 8:32 pm - 1,278 views
- Why Alaska doesn't trust BCCommentary 8:18 pm - 1,155 views
- 120-year-old pub closesRock Creek 4:30 pm - 13,759 views
- Two years for arsonVernon 4:49 pm - 2,511 views
- Human chain of diversityKelowna 8:00 pm - 1,620 views
- Does your child walk?On the street 7:00 pm - 3,108 views
- Zombie mob downtownKelowna 4:44 pm - 5,349 views
- Child found on streetPenticton 4:23 pm - 7,119 views
- Corky the otter pulls throughVancouver Aquarium 3:29 pm - 17,887 views
- New care beds for VernonVernon 3:02 pm - 3,549 views
- Pot bust closes streetWest Kelowna 1:55 pm - 14,496 views
- Poll: trophy huntingPoll 5:06 pm - 3,539 views
Tonight:Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 9.
Top Castanet news stories on this day
Oct 6 9:00 pm
Match Eatery & Public House, 4900 Anderson Way, Vernon
Zombies took over Kelowna's downtown Tuesday to spread the word about Thrill the World on Oct. 24.